One of my all time favorite snacks is Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Dates. It is beyond easy to make, which is why it's one of my favorites! It's like a healthier version of a snickers and I am here for it. It's also vegan and gluten-free so it's a win across the board.
You literally cannot have just one. They are SO good.
Chocolate Covered Snickers Stuffed Dates
- 10 Medjool Dates (approx. 2 oz.)
- 2 Tablespoons of Peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup Chopped/Crushed Peanuts (approx. 1 oz.)
- 1/2 Cup Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate Chips (approx. 3 oz.)
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
Click Here to Add Ingredients to Your Cart! Free In-Store Pick Up
- Cut a slit in each date to remove the pit (our dates are already pitted), then fill each with peanut butter (about 1/2 teaspoon) and a sprinkle of crushed peanuts.
- Place the dark chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each. It should take about 1-2 minutes total.
- Use a toothpick, dip each date into melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat the date until completely covered. Place chocolate covered date on a platter lined with a reusable baking mat. Sprinkle remaining peanuts on top of each date. Place the dates in the fridge to harden.
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge, if there is any left!
Recipe by Brittany Mullins